LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes wikipedia stuff...

martinphipps2 at yahoo.com martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 19:46:57 PDT 2006

Tom Russell wrote:
> martinphip... at yahoo.com wrote:
> > Cheesecake Eater Lad originally being married was retconned by wReam:
> > originally it was his wife who made the cheesecakes and his power was
> > to fart; wReam decided that Cheesecake Eater Lad's power was to make
> > his own cheesecakes.
> >

> I don't remember him having the power to fart; I didn't know that wReam
> retconned the marriage away, or that, in fact, the wife appeared after
> the original LNH thread/origin story.  Was there an in-story reason for
> the retcon, like some artifact, or was it just a, well, he wasn't
> married after all, that story was wrong type retcon?
>
> > Martin
>
> I might just keep the origin as is anyway-- in the story, CEL has lost
> his memory and recaps his origin as he regains his memory/personality,
> and so maybe he might remember the marriage...?

I should point out that one of my stories revealed that Cheesecake
Eater Lad was the son of the Cheesecake Eating Man who was always
hounding FBI agents Sculder and Mulley. :)  That was LNH Comics
Presents Special #7: The Y-Files Part 2.

Martin

PS: Sister State-the-Obvious was revealed to be Sculder's long lost
sister in the same story :)