Graal Seeker Announcement (roguelike-like)

Ludovic Bas loudoweb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 12:03:51 PDT 2014

Hi,

It's been a long time that I started Graal Seeker and wrote here. Now, I'm pleased to announce that Graal Seeker is currently on crowdfunding and on Greenlight. Please check it out!
Indiegogo : https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/graal-seeker
Greenlight : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=317766196

Graal Seeker is a 2D game that blends RPG with roguelike mechanics and real-time tactical battles. It recreates the initiatory journey of a knight seeking the Holy Grail in fifth century Britain.

Features :
- Unique stories inspired by the Matter of Britain.
- Find your Graal based on the choices you make.
- Narrative game inspired by the Choose Your Own Adventure book.
- Fast tactical battles. Prove your combat skills in real time.
- Procedurally generated events and maps. You always will have different opportunities to prove your courage.
- Permadeath and persistent world.
- Moddability. Create and share your own Graal stories.

Cheers,

Loudo
http://www.graalseeker.com