ADOM on Steam Greenlight

thomas.biskup at googlemail.com thomas.biskup at googlemail.com
Thu May 15 16:56:20 PDT 2014

Hi everyone!

I am happy to announce that ADOM now has entered the Steam Greenlight process:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=258925365

Additionally there now is a group available for Steam related ADOM discussion:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/adom-fans

ADOM for Steam Greenlight will incorporate shared and global highscores, an extensive achievement system, various Deluxe features (like point-based character generation, etc.) and hopefully also an in-game chat. We are looking forward to all comments and hope for your support to make the next step in ADOM's long... nay... ancient history.

Thanks!
Thomas Biskup & Team ADOM