Graal Seeker Announcement (roguelike-like)

Ludovic Bas loudoweb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 10:51:15 PST 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on my first game called Graal Seeker, and I would like to make a announcement here because it has some roguelike features.

Graal Seeker is a 2D RPG with fast tactical battles and some roguelike features like procedurally generation and permadeath. The player's goal is to seek the Grail in medieval Britain during Saxon invasion. The quest will include both events based on player choices and random events in order to have an unique experience in every game. The game features skill tree and team customization as well.

You can follow the devlog on TigSource here :
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=37869.0

I have an IndieDB page too :
http://www.indiedb.com/games/graal-seeker

And here is my blog and the website:
http://blog.lugludum.com
http://www.graalseeker.com

Feel free to let a comment here or contact me if you have any questions, I will be glad to answer.

Cheers,

Loudo
http://www.lugludum.com