Veins of the Earth - a T-Engine module in development

katarzynamosz at gmail.com katarzynamosz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 08:35:51 PDT 2013

We're at 0.8.0, beta 3.5 now.

Changes include:
* new spells: inflict X wounds, fireball
* improved HUD - now with bars, changing color depending on the amount of HP left
* XP for descending & disarming traps added
* two weapon fighting penalties, feats & background
* death and dying closer to d20: death at -10 and detrimental effects both at 0 and in the -1 to -9 range
* level feelings (based on monster CR for now)
* changed wait a turn keybinding and added it to controls screen
* random naming for potions & scrolls

... and bugfixes.

If anyone wants to make a standalone Mac or Linux version, he/she is welcome to do so and mail it to me so that I can put it up on ModDB.