Veins of the Earth - a T-Engine module in development

K M katarzynamosz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 09:39:22 PST 2013

W dniu piątek, 25 października 2013 17:35:51 UTC+2 użytkownik K M napisał:
> We're at 0.8.0, beta 3.5 now.
>

> Changes include:
>
> * new spells: inflict X wounds, fireball
>
> * improved HUD - now with bars, changing color depending on the amount of HP left
>
> * XP for descending & disarming traps added
>
> * two weapon fighting penalties, feats & background
>
> * death and dying closer to d20: death at -10 and detrimental effects both at 0 and in the -1 to -9 range
>
> * level feelings (based on monster CR for now)
>
> * changed wait a turn keybinding and added it to controls screen
>
> * random naming for potions & scrolls
>

> ... and bugfixes.
>

> If anyone wants to make a standalone Mac or Linux version, he/she is welcome to do so and mail it to me so that I can put it up on ModDB.

We're now at beta 4!

If you need the module itself and not the Windows standalone, remember it now requires T-Engine 1.0.5g.

CHANGELOG:

* bug fix: eldritch blast lua error fixed
* bug fix: shield no longer counts as offhand weapon for TWF
* bug fix: druid skill points are now set to 2
* bug fix: dwarf fighters & drow clerics receive the proper amount of hp
* bug fix: apply skill bonuses properly in the checks
* bug fix: no more wielding two-handed weapons with one hand
* bug fix: all spells (including sorcerer and spell-like abilities) now display their proper icon
* bug fix: drowning and lava lua errors fixed
* new class: sorcerer
* chat code added
* highscores working & enabled (based on the number of total kills)
* made combat & skill logs clearer
* you can now talk to some NPCs
* new terrain and rooms: ice floor, shafts, swamp
* helpful information added to character creation
* character screen now displays ALL the classes you have
* expanded random feats list
* clerics can now turn undead
* point buy added for attributes generation
* archery feats coded in
* random perks part 2: you can now get a random spell as a perk, too
* wizards can now choose school specialization [Seb]
* right-clicking on map now brings up a context menu
* light & heavy load now works per SRD; implemented Loadbearer feat
* activable Power Attack and Combat Expertise feats