Triangle Wizard R 15.03 released

getter77 brian13137 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:07:32 PDT 2012

http://trianglewizard.webs.com/apps/blog/

"Hey all! So it turned out there was some pretty serious problem with
the sorting algorithm in the previous version (the ARRP version). The
problem was serious enough for me to warrent a quick fix update.
Therefore there are no new features in this update; only a few fixes,
but I would still implore you all to use this new version over the old
one

Patch R 15.03 Notes

-Fixed Zenithar making his disciples pay for things in random levels
when he is not angry.
-Fixed a crash that would occur if low level enemies became frozen.
-Fixed a bug where Wuzeare could make entire walls disappear.
-Fixed a few typoes.
-Belt items are now sorted between ring and feet slots when using sort
by type.
-Fixed a major bug in the item sorting algorithm that lead to
exploits."