[ann] Waaaghammer: Bugfix 04 + tiles

corremn at gmail.com corremn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:54:25 PDT 2012

I have finally gotten around to uploading another bug-fix binary. (it has been ready to go for 5 days but I have been too ill to do it Sad

I have fixed the remaining known crash bug when wielding weapons (AI or player) as well as a few other combat issues.

Plus I added TILE "support". Tiles are supported but I don't have very good ones (except for the excellent squig ones :p ). (I forgot to add ammo tiles, so the are just a white selection box)

Thanks to "arthandas9" for some ideas/bugs/support.

Cheers.

http://waaaghammer.googlecode.com/

Change Log
----------

ADD: Tile mode support (not really playable with current tile set)

MOD: Removed anti-aliased fonts (rename ascii8x12AA.bmp to ascii8x12.bmp to get them back)
MOD: Modified starting Armour Value in arena
MOD: Sped up visual trajectories
MOD: Removed terrain resistance information from player and replaced with description.
MOD: Only items in your left hand will now be used for melee attacks. (i.e melee weapons or 2 Handed)

BUG: Fixed equipping items crash bug :(
BUG: Armour Values from items did not stack.
BUG: Very large explosion damage.
BUG: Ranged weapons were using their melee damage for damage
BUG: Ranged weapons had a tendency to have no name.
BUG: Drinking potions now removes only one from inventory