7DRL Success: Fuel

Ido Yehieli Ido.Yehieli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:54:55 PDT 2012

without further ado, here is our 7drl Fuel:

http://roguebasin.roguelikedevelopment.org/index.php/Fuel

In Fuel you play a space miner and your singleship has burnt out the monopoles that power its engine (also the resource you mine for). You land on a large asteroid to look for more monopoles, finding a likely looking crater you start your decent. You need to find 5 monopoles to refuel your ship.

The roguebasin page includes screenshot and executables for windows, mac and linux (32 bit).

Spent a ton of work on this one, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed working on it :)

-Ido.