7DRL Success - Turambar

Legend of Angband legend.angband at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 21:19:39 PDT 2012

I have completed coding on my 2012 7DRL entry Turambar. You can
download the game using the following link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34979992/Turambar.zip

This game requires the Java Runtime Environmeny (JRE) version 6 or
greater. On Windows machines, you can launch the game by running the
"t.bat" file. The JRE bin directory must be in your system path for
this to work.

If the Intro screen runs too long on your computer, you can start the
game immediately by clicking on the close button (the X in the upper
right hand corner) on the window title bar.

Arrow keys are used for movement. Other supported commands are i for
inventory, d for drop, w for wield, e for equipment, t for take off, Q
for quit, < to climb up stairs and > to climb down stairs.