Wayward Alpha 1.3 Released

Vaughn drathy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 21:38:02 PDT 2012

Hey there everybody. As the title suggests, Wayward Alpha 1.3 has been
released.

As always, you can play it at the normal place/link:
http://www.unlok.ca/wayward/

I code-named this release “Gameplay” because many of the changes were
in effort to help aid game mechanics and an overall increase in fun/
enjoyment. There’s quite a lot of tweaks and fixes in this release as
well. Read them all, over on the Changelog:
http://www.unlok.ca/wiki/wayward/changelog/

The biggest changes in this release is the re-introduction of
procedural world generation, changes to the goal or “win” mechanic,
monster spawning scaling (rather than monster difficulty scaling), and
overall less grinding. As always, I’m already looking forward to the
next release where we will see a huge amount of new items, recipes,
and other content.

This release also features some amazing artwork from Dusty Melling.
There’s a few of them to see for yourself in the game.

Read and see more about this release here:
http://www.unlok.ca/wayward/wayward-alpha-1-3-released/