Crowd funding the resurrection of ADOM development

Thomas Biskup (QuinScape GmbH) thomas.biskup at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 5 16:34:23 PDT 2012

Greetings everyone,

after a way too long period of silence concerning I on past July 2nd
decided to start a crowd funding campaign to resurrect ADOM
development. You can find all the details about the campaign at

http://www.indiegogo.com/resurrect-adom-development

So far we have managed to collect almost $15.000 withing five days but
there is still way to go. If you ever enjoyed ADOM or still enjoy it
please help to spread the word, reactivate old ADOM fans, win new ones
and maybe even pledge yourself... there are some fun prizes.

Thomas Biskup
ADOM & ADOM II Maintainer