lagrogue

Martin Bays mbays at sdf.org
Mon Aug 6 11:56:07 PDT 2012

This is my first released roguelike. A simple game, but one I'm quite
happy with.

Portable source and a windows binary are available from
http://mbays.freeshell.org/lagrogue/

Some blurb:

In telemetric control of a probe left to explore an increasingly distant alien
cave, your struggle is not just against its overly curious troglodytic
denizens - it's against the speed of light itself.

Features:
    * Highly tactical gameplay - to survive, you must plan many moves ahead.
    * Short games - a winning game is typically around 600-800 turns long.
    * Explore a continuous naturalistic procedurally generated cave system.
    * Traditional curses ASCII graphics
    * Fairly small commandset (basically 4 keys + movement); no menus.