New game for ARRP: Run from the Shadow

Darren Grey darrenjohngrey at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 20:24:43 PDT 2011

This is a new game I've written in the T-Engine in less than a day and
a half.  Admittedly I ran a little out of time and didn't get to add
sound effects.  There's also a couple of minor features missing
(tooltips don't work in the inventory screen for some reason).
Balance is also somewhat questionable.

It's a very short and simple game, based on themes of... well, you'll
see if you play.  The gameplay twist is simple - the game boss appears
x turns after you've been on any level, but early on you don't have
the power to defeat it.  The only option is to run!

To play you can download the windows standalone version:
http://gruesomegames.com/games/shadow-win-1.0.zip

Or download beta 34 of ToME4 and drop the module folder into game/
modules/
http://te4.org/download
http://gruesomegames.com/games/shadow-mod-1.0.zip

Kinda boring screenshot:

http://gruesomegames.com/games/shadow-scn.png

Congrats to everyone else who has released!  I look forward to giving
them a spin... after some sleep :)

--
Darren Grey