[ARRP] Traction Edge v0.2

Mongrol mongrol at mong.com
Sun Sep 18 20:24:27 PDT 2011

http://tractionedge.sf.net
http://roguebasin.roguelikedevelopment.org/index.php/Traction_Edge

I'm reasonably pleased to announce v0.2 of Traction Edge. TE is a
steampunk themed turn based strategy game with roguelike elements.

This is the second official release of Traction Edge and the first one
that I consider properly playable. My earlier promise of increasing the
content by 66.7% by adding 2 extra maps is left in shattered pieces like
the broken dreams of Prince Wakeywakey, heir to the throne of planet
Insomnia.

Here's the change log.

v0.2 ARRP 2011 release

    	Reaction Fire