Triangle Wizard R 11.02 released

getter77 brian13137 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 12:10:02 PDT 2011

"Yeah, so it turned out that there were quite a few bugs in the
previous version, which again tells me I shouldn't rush to meet
arbitrary deadlines such as Triangle Wizard Day! Anyway, this version
fixes those bugs and adds a new deity which was supposed to be in the
last version but couldn't quite make it due to time constrains.

Patch 11.02 Notes:

-Fixed a problem where one could get a redemption quest for atheism
(whatever that might be) instead of one for their forsaken deity, thus
rendering the player stranded with said deity's curse.
-Gold is no longer classified as 'the enemy' when using Friend or Foe
colors.
-Modified the bane of The Two-Faced deity, Shaco.
-Fixed a bug in Gorian's Wards that could sometimes cause them to
imitate spells at too low a proficiency level.
-Friend or Foe color toggle now correctly specifies whether it is now
on or off.
-It is no longer possible to duplicate items by giving them to your
summon and then sacrificing the summon via Montezuma causing the drop
of two items instead of one.
-Fixed a fatal error that occurred in the tutorial.
-Fixed something that might have caused the big wall disappearance
extravaganza.
-Added a new deity: Phalanx, the Master of Blobs."

http://trianglewizard.webs.com/apps/blog/