Triangle Wizard R 11.01 released

getter77 brian13137 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:37:00 PDT 2011

http://trianglewizard.webs.com/index.htm

"Time for a new version! This time, in my great wisdom, I have decided
to add a deity system as a new way of customizing your characters. Of
course it is also possible in game to switch deities or getting them
angry at you (with various creative results). There are almost fifty
deities to choose from, each with unique boons and curses. But if you
are afraid you can't keep them happy you can always play as an
unbeliever!

Also don't forget it is Triangle Wizard Day tomorrow!

Patch 11.01 Notes:

-Level entrances and level exits will be placed inside lava and water
before being placed into a wall.

-Doubled the speed of Geyser induced jumping and falling.

-Added the 'Servant of the Broken God' quest.

-Added a deity system.

-Added Altars.

-Added new wishes.

-Fixed a few typos."