[Announce] Netwhack 0.5.9

Tsukino Usagi usagi at tsukino.ca
Fri Oct 21 19:20:38 PDT 2011

I've thrown up the old sources on my blog and started work on it again. It
seems to be an on-again off-again thing for me, but perhaps this time
having it online and on my blog will provide an impetus for me to continue
development on the project.

I've already added a few new things; but as it's in applet form now you
can't load and save files, so I am reworking that end of the game. Until
then you can't save your game or enter the dungeon. It's a relatively
simple thing to fix. I've already almost fixed it. Anyways, if you like
roguelikes and want to check out netwhack, please visit:

http://www.tsukino.ca/netwhack

Oh, and don't forget to turn on the numbers on your numpad to walk around ^^

Comments welcome.

Maybe I'll finally finish this bloody game this time ^^