Inversion of Control 04 - Bug fix and Tiles

corremn corremn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 17:47:53 PDT 2011

A nethack inspired role reversal game, where you play the pet not the
adventurer.

Yeah so I have fixed a few reported bugs, I believe it is much more
playable now.
A lot of the bugs involved master AI so hopefully it will be much
easier to play now.
Ranged weapons and master inventory should be fixed. (I made potions
stackable but as yet have not tested this). I also have not played the
double crossbow or reloading one, so if anyone can report if they work
that would be good.

The tile version has been fixed and you can now follow scents.

Homepage
http://code.google.com/p/ioc

Any bug feedback will be fixed asap.