7DRL Success: Pitman Krumb

Friedrich Hanisch f.hanisch at online.de
Sun Mar 13 17:34:41 PDT 2011

Hallo,

so this is our entry for the 7DRLC. Participants are Jana Reinhardt and
me, Friedrich Hanisch. We started 11:00am Sunday (March 6th), and now it's
11:00am Sunday (March 12th). This means success!
"Pitman Krumb" is the name of the hero you play. He searches for mighty
artifacts! The game is won when you find them - if they even exist!

Features:
- 3D!
- Several items: Weapons, Armoury, Magical Scrolls, Runes, Torches, Food
- Twelve nicely crafted creature types
- Decoration objects, like rocks, mushrooms, etc. + and usable objects
like chests, vases, ladders
- Three different dungeon themes
- You build the dungeon while you play!
- Music from Kevin MacLeod.

Balancing is very bad, due to time pressure. This means the further you
get, the easier it will be (if you find enough food).

Play it online here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10650964/7drl2011/final/Web/index.html
Standalone Win:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10650964/7drl2011/final/Pitman-Win.7z
Standalone Mac:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10650964/7drl2011/final/Pitman-Mac.7z

Soon we will make a video for all you Linux-Users! ;)

Regards,
Friedrich

--
http://www.fholio.de