7DRL Success: MonsterEnthrallerRL

Andy Moraczewski dperegrinus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 20:26:53 PST 2011

MonsterEnthrallerRL is a 7DRL roguelike 2 friends and I put together
for the 2011 challenge.  It was inspired by a Pokemon style game, and
there are 110 Monsters each with their own (mostly) unique moves.  Any
monster can be caught and the game features up to 100 random non-
persistent levels, with increasing difficulty.  We were very pleased
with our work and had a blast doing it, but time's up!  Our code was
developed jointly on Win7 in VS2010 and OSX in gcc and can be found
here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/monsterenthrall/