Quickband 2.0.3 - bugfix release

Antoine antoine.from.rgrd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:35:36 PDT 2011

Hi all

A bugfix version of Quickband 2.0.3 is now available at
http://angband.oook.cz/variants.php?variant=quick. If you are playing
2.0.3 I recommend you upgrade to the new version now.

As well as bugfixes, I sneaked in some gameplay changes (generally
making the game harder):
- Teleport Other is now a bolt not a beam
- When a monster attacks you, it is likely to wake up any nearby
sleeping monsters
- Summoners now like to begin hostilities with a summoning spell
- If you are heavily poisoned, you can lose multiple HP per turn (but
the poison wears off faster)
- Branded ammunition are likely to be destroyed on use ("The arrow
burns up!")

Enjoy
A.

P.S. On Windows, a player can now begin the game by pressing N or O
instead of using the menu. That's been annoying me for years. Thanks
Ido