Dungeon Crawl Stonesoup 0.7.2 bug fix release

JPEG erinacea at hotmail.de
Sat Feb 12 14:51:14 PST 2011

With several months delay, here is the 0.7.2 bug fix release. You’ve
probably all switched to trunk by now, but just in case you haven’t,
0.7.2 fixes a couple of nasty crash bugs.

* Fix crashes on entering new levels with restart_after_game = true.
* Fix crash with off-level map viewing.
* Fix a crash when Jiyva worshippers spawn jellies for non-monster-
damage.
* Fix crash when trying to throw a quivered dancing weapon.
* Fix problems with Unicode locales other than en_US.UTF-8.
* Fix near-uselessness on ARM.
* Fix save corruption for too long player names.
* Don’t trap teleporting merfolk in a couple of temples.
* Disallow targeting passwall at self.
* Fix stat boosting armour not losing bonus when melding.
* Fix weapon acquirement not considering some rare weapons.
* Disable Trowel card in portal vaults, labyrinths, Pan and the Abyss.
* A variety of other bug fixes.

As always, you can find source code and binaries on our Downloads
page: http://crawl.develz.org/wordpress/downloads

Unfortunately, we cannot currently provide Mac binaries.

Hopefully, 0.8 won’t be long in coming now, either. You can download
the beta version here: https://crawl.develz.org/trunk/

As always, have fun playing!

jpeg