Bardess- A roguelike by myself (Jordan Thomas/deepshock on ADOM)

Jordan Thomas sabakushirokaze at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:19:33 PDT 2011

Link here: http://www.tiny.cc/bardess

This is a beta of a roguelike game in which you choose a party between
one and six characters (Bard, Guardian, Ranger, Mage, Hunter,
Pugilist) and fight to get to the 20th level of the dungeon and defeat
the Ascendant Bard. Each party member can use a unique ability and an
array of lesser and greater techniques. Not everything will be
available/fully ready. If there are any bugs/issues, feel free to let
me know so I can make this game as enjoyable as possible in the full
version.

In addition to the standard dungeon crawl, there is the option of a
simple combat demo, which represents the earlier state of the game.
Choose how many allies you want to fight with, and how many foes you
want to fight against. Rout them to win.

W: Move up