Adventurer 0.0.1.4 - Traps and Ludicrous gibs

Kala zahru.tesla at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 11:01:57 PDT 2010

First time posting here, but I may as well announce releases
everywhere relevant. So! Adventurer is a roguelike inspired by Nethack
and Dwarf Fortress, and is largely an attempt to build a simulator of
being a heroic fantasy adventurer. From item crafting to combat
involving a body part system (which are in), to an immense overworld
where fame and heroism have a broad impact (which isn't done yet),
Adventurer has great things happening.

I try to update every seven days-ish, and have only missed one update
for good reasons. The most recent version, released almost two days
ago, has the introduction of traps, and corpse and body part drops.

You can read the main blog posts at http://adventurerroguelike.blogspot.com
and get the download at http://code.google.com/p/adventurerroguelike