ANNOUNCE: Expedition v0.1.8 RC4 Released

Slash java.koder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 21:29:13 PDT 2010

Hi all!

This is the final Release Candidate! We have gone a long way from
v0.1.7!!!

Download RC4 here:  http://slashie.net/request.php?77

What's new from RC3?

    * Town making has been redone, now you create buildings and can
inhabit the town (which means you don't have to take care of all of
your people food, they take care of themselves, yay!)
    * Fray Dominico Marcus has been added, you can get some important
tips on how to play the game from him.
    * The Alcazar has been redone too
    * Forage for fruits and Fish (But only if you are really
desperate)

What I would be looking forward now from you is:

    * General playtesting, bashing it without mercy for bugs
    * Playability and viability: Can you create a colony and go back
into Europe? Can you do a second trip and build yet more colonies?
    * Enhancements for the texts and dialogues are very welcome!
    * A music tune for battling against the natives
    * Request for Enhancement (for new features) are open as usual

Some gameplay videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VNweJWIW6E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buUKJNsc_yg

Your help on this final phase is very much appreciated, thank you!