ANNOUNCE: MetroidRL v0.72 released

Slash java.koder at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:03:41 PST 2010

Hello all!

4 years after the last version. I had kept this on my HD for too long.

I figured out I’d just load it up and package it… I was tempted to
refactor it into using serf and libjcsi (MetroidRL predates them both,
it was the first project to use the “Swing Console Box”, which then
became libjcsi; it’s also based around the common framework which
evolved into serf), but after wasting about 2 hours I knew I was
stranding into the wrong direction :)

Released now, still pretty alpha but here goes for all you metroid
lovers!

I have also released the source code under GNU GPL v3 at
https://code.google.com/p/metroidrl/

Download now! http://slashie.net/request.php?81

--
Slashie