Rogue Project 2 - v0.0.12

Brigand markashall at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 11:55:12 PDT 2010

Demo/Alpha of the as-yet-unnamed Rogue Project 2:

http://lordsofdarkhall.weebly.com/rogue-project-2.html

Far too many changes to track or list at this point.

Most important is the removal of ActiveX controls entirely. I was
previously only using them for SAVE/LOAD dialog boxes, but since
Microsoft is no longer supporting them, I just bit the bullet and
programmed my own. Hopefully, there will be no more comdlg32 errors.
If there are PLEASE let me know.

Done a ton of work on the game in the past few months, and it's
starting to shape up. I am still deliberately not including the
setting or plot yet, and focusing on finishing the engine. I would
estimate that the frame is around 80-85% complete. Almost all of the
'guts' are in place and working. Now I just need to start implementing
the setting, story, skill system.....and the awful task of balancing
it all.

Thank you for taking a look. If you want to comment, I look forward to
any criticisms or praise, and take it all into consideration (other
than obvious trolling). Again, it's very early, but playable.

It has been a daunting task, but I feel like I am over the hard
part!!