7DRL Success: Robobot

Barry ishara at isharacomix.com
Sat Mar 13 16:27:32 PST 2010

Well, I came up with a battle plan, executed it, and survived to the
finish line.

I now present you with the biggest joke of a RL ever: ROBOBOT
http://isharacomix.com/fp-content/attachs/RoboBot.zip

Robobot is a multiplayer RogueLike for use with my general game client,
Marlin.
http://isharacomix.com/?page=project_marlin

There's no documentation, so figure out how to play by messing around
with the client and stuff. Once again, I've realized how much I
definitely do not wish to be a game developer for a living. Ever.

I'm in a bit of a rush, so I'm posting this now. See everyone on IRC
later, I guess.