7DRL Success: City of the Condemned

aave tapiovierros at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 01:22:00 PST 2010

With about half an hour to spare, I announce success! I reached all my
goals with flying colors. :)

In City of the Condemned you take the role of an angel or an imp, a
demon in the making. Your task is to (depending on the side) either
kill or protect the humans and vanguish the opposing side. Demons need
to possess a body to be able to cause havoc and angels can prevent
this by blessing people. You can discover more by playing!

I have no time provide binaries just yet, but you can play it through
ssh (ssh gamer at saluuna.dy.fi with password 'curse'). If that doesn't
work for you and you are impatient, you can build it on your own -
it's open-source.

Webpage (with a pic!): http://tapio.github.com/cotc/