Dweller for Android released

Björn Ritzl nospam at nospam.org
Tue Jun 29 09:51:42 PDT 2010

I'm happy to announce my first release of Dweller for Google Android! The
version is a bit of a beta version, but is perfectly playable. I want to
improve the UI and graphics much more before I can say that I have a
proper version for Android.

Dweller for Android can be downloaded for free from the Android
marketplace or via this direct URL:
market://search?q=pname:org.roguelikedevelopment.dweller.android

New versions for J2ME and J2SE have also been released, but not much has
changed since the last release. Changes and additions:

NEW All text now has a small drop shadow

CHANGE Locked the navigation keys completely from being redefined as it
risks screwing things up if redefined the wrong way

CHANGE Added left/right commands as valid ways of navigating back and
forth in menues (this used to work in old versions and is now back on
player request)

Download from:
http://roguebasin.roguelikedevelopment.org/index.php?title=Dweller

/Björn