[ANN] Menace of the Mines 0.3 released.

Krzysztof Drewniak krzysdrewniakNOSPAM at gmai.com
Thu Jun 24 13:04:02 PDT 2010

Menace of the Mines 0.3 has been released!

Menace of the Mines (or motm) is a GPL-licensed roguelike written in
Common Lisp that runs on Windows and Linux. The major new features in
this release include help and combat. The release is available from
the "Downloads" section of out website http://motm.sourceforge.net/
. The website also contains documentation and contact info.

The other features of this release are
 * A help system
 * A smarter AI
 * Stats (HP)
 * Combat (meele and ranged)
 * Time and speed
 * 2 new monster types
 * A removal of the dependency on cl-store.

This is a Pre-Alpha release. It may contain bugs and isn't much of a
game yet. The project is looking for testers and a Mac OsX
packager, along with suggestions for monsters and items at our
IdeaTorrent. Between releases, we have expanded our contact abilities and
now have an announcement list, along with a Facebook page and a
Twitter feed ( @menace_mines ) (for info about development). Thank you
to all the people who persisted through the time sink in 0.2 and
thanks to everyone who has tried the program.

The Menace of the Mines Team

--
pgp key on keyserver.ubuntu.com and maybe some other place too