Triangle Wizard R 8.07 released

getter77 brian13137 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 10:43:23 PDT 2010

"Yes, I know it is soon, but I've finished another update. I have a
big exam coming up so I decided to release it now instead of
postponing it several weeks.

Patch R 8.07 Notes:

-Corrected some typos in death texts.

-Added a new unique item.

-Highmen now possess true seeing.

-Added several new traps.

-Fireball and Evaporate Wall will no longer have an allergic reaction
to spellmantles which in some cases could lead to an instakill.

-Friendly unique followers don't count towards your summoning limit
anymore.

-Glow from Watcher runes disappears faster.

-Made a better selection of spells that can be considered good
starting offensive spells.

-Several spells will now target the immediate area instead of a random
unrelated area when used as cast-on-death spells (e.g. prismatic
spheres).

-Added the Dread Touch disease.

-The specific diseases with which you are infected now show up in the
character info and character dump.

-Pestilence no longer travels through walls and can no longer be
dispelled.

-Wind Ward and Spellmantle now protect against Pestilence.

-Added two new unique items.

-Player corpses now can pass through walls etc. if the original player
could.

-Priest's loveliness increased.

-Added the Totemic Whisperer class."

http://trianglewizard.webs.com/apps/blog/