Dweller 1.0.2 released

Björn Ritzl bjorn.removethis.ritzl at gmail.org
Tue Jul 27 11:53:59 PDT 2010

I have released a new version of Dweller. The new version comes packed
with goodies, most notably a well deserved graphical overhaul, courtesy of
Oryx. The graphics also comes with simple idle animations. In the next
version I have plans for things like attack and spell animations.

In this version I have also decided to remove the ASCII version of the
display completely and make the game more accessible to new players
outside of the roguelike scene.

Another brand new feature is the merchant on the surface from whom you can
buy and sell items. This should increase survivability quite a bit and
make the game easier.

Download from:
http://roguebasin.roguelikedevelopment.org/index.php?title=Dweller#Download_and_Installation_instructions

Change log:

NEW Brand new graphics
NEW Simple idle animations
NEW Merchant on the surface to buy and sell from
NEW Scroll of Recall to move between surface and deepest dungeon level
visited

CHANGE ASCII mode removed

FIX Null pointer on rare occasion when switching level
FIX Null pointer when viewing an empty inventory/ability category
FIX Runetime exception when restarting the game after it has been halted
(Android)