Planet Roguelike, roguelike news every day from 53 blogs

Altefcat edempure at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 12:46:59 PST 2010

Good evening,

Planet Roguelike is a place where all the blogs dealing about
roguelikes are mirrored. It has been running for a month now under
Wordpress, with good results. 53 blogs are currently gathered on
Planet Roguelike, for a total of 688 posts.

The categories from the feeds are automatically converted into tags,
and every post can be commented and browsed locally by date (by
default), by author (click on the author name) or by source (click on
the category).

Planet Roguelike is available online at this address:
http://www.elderlore.com/en/category/planet-roguelike

or can be received in your favorite newsreader with this feed:
http://www.elderlore.com/en/category/planet-roguelike/feed

There is also a widget on the sidebar that let you subscribe to a
daily newsletter.

If you know or own a blog that is not on Planet Roguelike, and would
like it to be added, you can suggest it with this form and I will add
it shortly:
http://www.elderlore.com/en/planet-roguelike/new-feed-for-planet-roguelike

To my point of view, Planet Roguelike is a good place to promote your
blog if you are a roguelike blogger looking for readers. But if you
prefer not being mirrored on Planet Roguelike, just tell me and I will
remove your blog.

I will soon add a voting system to let you promote posts that you
like; links to the top promoted posts will be displayed in the
sidebar.

Any feedback is welcome, good or bad: tell me what you think of it!

Altefcat