Mailing list mirror of rec.games.roguelike.announce

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 1 17:09:08 PST 2010

I have set up a mailing list mirror of rec.games.roguelike.announce for
anyone who would prefer to receive the newsgroup postings via e-mail
instead of (or in addition to) reading the newsgroup.  The content of this
mailing list will be identical to the content of the newsgroup, and hence
will be moderated with the same criteria.  Submissions to the mailing list
will be treated identically to submissions to the newsgroup.

To subscribe to the mailing list version of the group, go to:

As an additional useful feature of having a mailing list, all
announcements posted to the newsgroup will now also be archived at:

    <http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/roguelike-announce/>

starting with this message.  I won't be importing older messages, but they
are available from the various newsgroup archives such as Google Groups.

Please let me know if you have any trouble or concerns.

--
Russ Allbery <rgra-request at eyrie.org>
rec.games.roguelike.announce moderator