Underhall V1.2 released!!

Elig eligzero at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 07:43:02 PDT 2010

A new version of Underhall (my 7DRL) has just been released! This
version is mostly a bug fix version, but it contains a lot of new
features too!

New features:
- Now runs at the same speed on all computers! No more too fast or too
slow gameplay.
- A help window that explains how to play the game and the new
shortcuts!
- New keyboard shortcuts: g for get, d for drop, m for map, i for
inventory, etc.
- Menus can now be navigated using the mouse!
- A minimap and compass for easier dungeon navigation!
- Over 100 NEW textures for the dungeon!
- 40+ new floors!
- 50+ new walls!
- A new variety of differently shaped rooms is now spawned! Circles
and various other shapes now spawn along side squares.
- An options menu that allows you to chose from different resolutions!
- Fullscreen is now optional. In fact, it now starts in windowed mode.
- Now distributed as BOTH an installer and a zip file!
- And many, many bug fixes.

Known bugs:
version will have a loading screen so you know it hasn't just crashed.
- 1024x600 resolution has some problems with clipping due to a
different aspect ratio. This will be fixed in the next version.
- Some graphics cards display items incorrectly at a distance. I'm not
sure what causes this as it only happens on some graphics cards, but I
hope to fix it by next release.
- Adobe Flash in Firefox sometimes prevents the game from going
fullscreen if it's running. This doesn't seem to be the case with all
flash applications, though. I have no idea what's causing this.

If you have the previous version of Underhall installed, please MAKE
SURE you uninstall it before installing the new version!! Otherwise
the new version WONT WORK!

Download Underhall now! Get it from:
http://sites.google.com/site/nosoftwares/