LNH: Leadership Cry.sig: Net.ropolis 2023 #15NoWait27!!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Mar 25 14:23:38 PDT 2024

... Apparently not!

Scott  8{C>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

Scott was raised as the Last Son of Planet Scottron on Scott Island.
There he learned that criminals are a cowardly and superstitious lot,
especially of Scotts.  So Scott secretly went to Scott High School and
trained himself to become a Scott to confound them.  There he built a
suit of Scott-armor, and was given a mighty Scott-hammer plus an
invincible Scott-shield.  Scott's mighty armament is only subject to
other Scotts.  This is an incredibly common problem, though. So
Scott has to rely upon his Scott-Sense to identify possible danger.

So sayeth Scott.