SLIME: court planning

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Mar 24 15:45:03 PDT 2024

On 2024-03-24 13:00, candycanearter07 wrote:
> Drew Nilium <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote at 19:45 this Sunday (GMT):
>> On 3/20/24 8:50 AM, candycanearter07 wrote:
>>> https://abslimeware.neocities.org/comic/2024-03-20
>>
>> Oh we're going all-out parody for this one. :D
>>
>> Drew "objection!" Nilium
>
> Yea, I even had to double my canvas size so i could do the text boxes ^^

The canvas size for Powernaut Comics was artificially small at first...
A co-worker friend and I did a wireless download test, at the bottom of
a district known as Canyon Park.  Naturally the download was slow.  I
was publishing the first three Powernaut comics ever, so I figured the
canvas was too big.  (And it *was* overkill big for my art at the time.)
  Now I know, my art was just not clean enough.  But that's still how
some Powernaut comics became low-resolution and some high-res.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.