LNH: Leadership Cry.sig: Net.ropolis 2023 #25

Russ Allbery eagle at eyrie.org
Thu Mar 14 21:39:41 PDT 2024

Scott Eiler <seiler at eilertech.com> writes:

> I don't see this in the newsgroup, so I'm boosting it.  It seems like as
> good a Last LNH Story as any could be.

Arthur's messages are sent via email, and are then posted to the
newsgroup.  I'm guessing there are some message headers from the trip
through email that eternal-september doesn't like, but I'm not sure which
ones they are.  I took a guess and configured the moderation software to
drop a couple of headers, so we'll see if those were the problem.

The other possibility is that eternal-september doesn't like
multipart/alternative messages for some reason.  That's going to be harder
for either Arthur or I to fix.

--
Russ Allbery (eagle at eyrie.org)             <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>