SLIME: reeds in trouble

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Mar 11 21:38:28 PDT 2024

On 2024-03-11 21:04, candycanearter07 wrote:
> Drew Nilium <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote at 00:03 this Tuesday (GMT):
>> On 1/14/24 1:23 PM, candycanearter07 wrote:
>>> https://abslimeware.neocities.org/comic/2024-01-14
>>
>> A good question at the wrong time. X>
>>
>> Drew "not that I think Sappy would have a good answer any time" Nilium
>
> dark and mysterious past ooOOoooOOOooo

Well, that would fit in if "Sappy the Shooter Video Game" ever comes out.

(signed) Scott Eiler  8{O> - and don't get me going on which comic books
would make a good first-person shooter video game - from the villain
point of view

------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.