LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #313: Leadership Crisis Part One

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 13:11:46 PST 2024

And we're back in the past and can check the eyrie archive
once again.

You'd think this would be in the Ultimate Ninja or LNH Series
folder, but nope -- it's here in Misc folder:

https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/Series/Misc/

So, here's the Leadership Crisis crossover with Martin Phipps's
LNH Series and Raymond "wReam" Bingham's Ultimate Ninja series
(with some behind the scenes editing work by Todd "Scavenger"
Kogutt)!

We start with LNH v1 #18 by Martin Phipps!  Is it time for the
barely used LNH'rs to meet up and discuss Cry.Sig?!  Is it
time for Mr. Homage to brag about that time he failed to kill
the LNH and still got a cool trillion out of that?!  And is the
best way to cosplay as a supervillain just to make your costume
darker?!!

Find out in...

              _
             | |      Classic