META: rec.arts.comics.creative Frequently Asked Questions

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jan 1 15:28:48 PST 2024

On 2024-01-01 00:01, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Subject: 5.  List of Current Tags
>
> When choosing a tag to put at the beginning of your post, this list should
> be a canonical reference.  If you see a need for a new tag, send mail to
> the FAQ maintainer so that it can be added.

> Now, all of the writing imprints.  Note that new ones of these pop up all
> the time.  Entries marked with (*) are in danger of being retired due to
> lack of activity.  If you have any changes, please maileagle at eyrie.org.

> SW10        SW stands for Superhuman World.  10 is an annual tag.  The
>              comic has proceeded to 2011, but the tag has frozen at 2010
>              because that's when the series really interacted with RACC.
>              Scott Eiler has written the story of this universe since
>              before 1991, but 1991 is when the modern heroes of this series
>              start.  His sources include adolescent male power fantasy,
>              superhero role-playing, comic-book satire, and dreams.  See
>              <http://www.eilertech.com/stories/>.

"SLIME" has indeed earned a place on this list.  Writer of "SLIME" is
always invited to provide a description.

I, being writer of "SW10", am always invited to provide a FAQ.  Silly
writer of SW10 has thus far thought, providing a top-level web page plus
a Wiki is good enough.  www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/ ... But silly
writer might have to do better.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.