SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2024 #6 (or #2B): Lower Levels!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Feb 26 20:59:55 PST 2024

On 2024-02-26 20:10, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 2024-02-27, Scott Eiler<seiler at eilertech.com>  wrote:
>> Now I reveal the full power of a comic series with half-size strips
>> suitable for weekday newspapers!  The Strange Visitors now explore the
>> lower parts of Power City - and they meet a local celebrity other than
>> Powernauts.
>>
>> http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2024.htm#twoB
> No way, there are more in the city?
No, this one's unique... so far!  But he was originally "made" the same
way the local two-legged mouse was.  Still, no one wants more of this
one yet.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------http://www.eilertech.com/  -------

Scott was raised as the Last Son of Planet Scottron on Scott Island.
There he learned that criminals are a cowardly and superstitious lot,
especially of Scotts.  So Scott secretly went to Scott High School and
trained himself to become a Scott to confound them.  There he built a
suit of Scott-armor, and was given a mighty Scott-hammer plus an
invincible Scott-shield.  Scott's mighty armament is only subject to
other Scotts.  This is an incredibly common problem, though. So
Scott has to rely upon his Scott-Sense to identify possible danger.

So sayeth Scott.