SLIME: discovery

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Feb 23 16:29:09 PST 2024

On 2024-02-21 07:48, candycanearter07 wrote:
> https://abslimeware.neocities.org/comic/2024-02-21

Heh, you've come up with characters for whom "Leaving a slime trail
wherever they go" is not a slur, it's a fact of life!

Practically speaking, I would guess that trail evaporates over time,
unless it is periodically renewed.  That is not a stigma in Slime World.
  (Even in my world, people can probably guess where *I* walk the most
within my apartment.)

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.