SLIME: betrayal

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Oct 30 13:59:10 PDT 2023

On 2023-10-26 14:50, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 10/26/23 16:26, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> On 2023-10-25 21:26, Drew Nilium wrote:
>>
>>> I think we need a cast page! :>
>>
>> Agreed!
>
> I *technically* have one on the home page but that was from when it was
> just a blog.

It has art, so it still works!

I too have a "cast page", at http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/ .  I
use art from as long ago as possible.  That's why, for instance, the
Doom Bear looks less cartoony there than today.  (I had a major drawing
period in the 1990s, and I hadn't developed a cartoon style yet.)

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.