SLIME: pawn shop pawn'd

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Oct 26 14:30:28 PDT 2023

On 2023-10-25 22:06, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 10/25/23 23:25, Drew Nilium wrote:
>> On 10/25/23 1:56 AM, candycanearter07 wrote:
>>> https://abslimeware.neocities.org/comic/2023-10-25
>>
>> I love "DRAW HAT" and I love "let me jusss SMOKE BOMB" and I love the
>> post-"TO BE CONTINUED" confusion.
>>
>> Drew Nilium
>
> tbh the draw hat part was accidental I just wrote a note in to draw it
> bc i kept forgetting then forgot to remove it

I kind of thought it might be.

In my comics, the webmaster (which is me) lets me quietly update the
comics so that things like "Draw Hat" look like they never happened.
Does Neocities let you do that?

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.