SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1995 #16: Medical Truce!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Oct 23 20:24:18 PDT 2023

... How well will the idea of a medical truce go over when the enemy
commander calls himself Death Angel?  The Powernaut and his team go all
in to help save some lives, as the Maximum Extremity crisis nears
maximum action!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1995b.htm#16

Bonus Section:  2005 Reprint Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson!  The Day My
Trenchcoat Started Flying

... Yes, this was the day.  My trenchcoat started flying that day - and
ever after.  And so did its replacements.  When a Pentahedron gives you
a gift, it doesn't take it back.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.