WWW: skeletons

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Oct 1 23:20:07 PDT 2023

On 2023-10-01 16:02, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 10/1/23 16:38, Drew Nilium wrote:

>>> I was more implying that they got it through worrying methods.
>>
>> Also this! :D
>
> I also kinda like the idea that they find real skeletons mysterious tho ^^
>
>>> also humans are maybe not canon in this world?
>>
>> ooooooh interesting.
>>
>> Drew "worldbuilding!" Nilium
>
> oooo this is a post-apocalypse world
>
> (maybe) joking :)

No one has said what *kind* of skeletons it is, though!  It could be
*bat* skeletons!  Perhaps bats are the only vertebrates left in the
world...!  8{D>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler, helping  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/
-------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.