SLIME: rev mint

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Nov 6 17:04:00 PST 2023

On 2023-11-06 15:43, candycanearter07 wrote:
> On 11/6/23 17:41, Drew Nilium wrote:
>> On 11/1/23 2:56 AM, candycanearter07 wrote:
>>> https://abslimeware.neocities.org/comic/2023-11-01
>>>
>>> was a bit rushed today sorry
>>
>> Ooooooh interesting. :o If votes are still up I'd be interested in
>> having them stick in this form...
>>
>> Drew Nilium
>
> Well technically you're the only person who has noticed so congrats

Oh, I noticed.  I merely declined to mention that Clay had their
physical body back.  (Because, for instance, Drew probably hadn't read
the comic yet.)  But yeah, I figured that was part of the plot and it
shouldn't just be rolled back.  (Unless it's funnier that way, of course.)

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.